A week into my newfound unemployment - or self employment - I have made 16 card templates to build on. I want to sell handmade cards - I will add photo's tomorrow - and have found a couple of potential clients to start with. I am passionate about paper, about craft, about homemade. I just found the most fantastic site - Etsy.com which is all about creating a homemade marketplace for art items - I think it will be easier than setting up a shopping cart on my own created website - which I am just looking at starting up. If I can be green in the garden, green in the house, surely I can create a homemade - recylce, reuse career that allows me to be self sufficient and successfully my own boss.
I have always assumed I was not fantastic at artwork - not the most creative person. It turns out I am a great creator and I just get so involved in the process - it is a delight in the making, giving and hopefully selling!
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment